"we" or "CodeHQ" means Augen (NZ) Limited trading as CodeHQ and its related companies and “our” and “us” have corresponding meanings;
"you" means the person visiting our website;
“CodeHQ Website” means our website at www.codehq.nz;
“personal information” has the meaning ascribed to that term in the Privacy Act 2020 and Vietnam Personal Data Protection Decree 13/2023/ND-CP as applicable, depending on which privacy legislation is applicable to you.
The personal information we collect
We collect any personal information you voluntarily supply when visiting the CodeHQ Website, such as your email address or other contact details.
Other information we collect
When you visit the CodeHQ Website, you may be providing information to us, which we then collect, including the IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet, the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet, the operating system and the browser your computer uses, any search engine you are using, the date and time you are visiting the URLs of the pages you visit. This is typically anonymous information.
It is our intention to collect personal information only from the person whose information it is. By providing personal information to us, you confirm that the personal information is your personal information or that you are authorised by the relevant person to provide that personal information to us.
How we use your personal information
We intend to use the information we collect from you to communicate with you.
We may also use the information provided by you to customise your experience in visiting the CodeHQ Website. We will also use the information we collect from you to assist us with decisions on ongoing improvements to the CodeHQ Website.
We intend to track how the CodeHQ Website is used
We also use tracking cookies with the UTM Google Analytics tool to analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to improve our services. This data is aggregated and cannot personally identify you. If you prefer, you can opt out of the Google Analytic tracking cookies we use without affecting your ability to use our site. Our web analytics will respect any “do not track” setting that you might have set on your browser.
Social Media widgets and applications
Our website may include functionality to enable information sharing via third party social media applications, such as the Facebook Like button and Linkedin. These social media applications may collect and use information regarding your use of our websites. Any personal information that you provide via such social media applications may be collected and used by members of that social media application separate to us and are subject to the privacy policies of the relevant companies that provide the applications. We do not have control over, or responsibility for, those companies or their use of your information.
Any personal information that you provide on any CodeHQ social media feature may be shared with other users of that social media feature (unless otherwise stated at the point of collection), over whom we may have limited or no control.
CodeHQ understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. In particular, in compliance with Vietnam Law:
- our sites are not intentionally designed for or directed at children under the age of 13;
- It is our policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13, except as part of an engagement to provide professional services.
Access and Correction - New Zealand Privacy Act: You may at any time request us to provide to you any personal information that we hold about you. You may at any time request us to correct any errors in the personal information that we hold about you.
Vietnam Personal Data Protection Decree: If CodeHQ processes personal information about you, under the Vietnam Personal Data Protection Decree you have the following rights:
- Access and correction: you have the right to access to that data. This is sometimes called a ‘Subject Access Request’. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you, we will provide it to you free of charge. Before providing personal information to you, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information. If the information we hold about you is incorrect, you are entitled to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the personal information.
- Object to processing: you have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it anymore.
- Other Rights: in addition, you may have rights to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long, have its processing restricted in certain circumstances and/or to obtain copies of information we hold about you in electronic form.
You can make a request or exercise these rights by contacting CodeHQ at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make all reasonable and practical efforts to comply with your request, so long as it is consistent with applicable law and professional standards.
We can be contacted at: Augen (NZ) Limited trading as CodeHQ
B:Hive, 74 Taharoto Road, Takapuna, Auckland 0622, New Zealand
PO Box 105-027, Auckland, New Zealand 1143
Tel: +64 9 307 1460
Copyright © Augen (NZ) Limited 2023.